Monday, August 6, 2018

Welcome to Kitty's Kitchen!

Welcome to Kitty's Kitchen!

I originally started this blog about 3 years ago simply to keep track of the meals/recipes that I created. So many times I would come up with something that my friends and Husband loved, but I couldn't remember later how I did it! (Who's ever been there before? Am I Right?) 

So, Kitty's Kitchen was created! If you look back in the "archives" I've still left the oldies in there just for fun! 

Fast forward 3 years, I'm now "Mommy" to a wonderful and fun little girl, and still wife to my awesome husband and best "Da-Da" a little girl could ask for! 

I'm also now a lifestyle coach for a fitness and wellness company. I've always been active/ an athlete, and loved dabbling in clean eating and nutrition, so I thought: What the heck, I'll go for it and share my love with others!

Here at Kitty's Kitchen you'll find all sorts of different recipes and meal prep ideas. You'll find I have a very random and at times eclectic taste in cooking, based on my mood, and time allowed. 

I try to serve my family well balanced meals that are appetizing and taste as good as they look. We do have a few allergies I have to work around, but that never stops me! 

I hope you'll enjoy what I have to offer here, and please never be shy to ask a question or leave me feedback on a recipe you've tried. Welcome to Kitty's Kitchen, where the door is always open and there's always food on the table! 

*** for more information about my Lifestyle coaching please visit: www.kcclassiclifestyle.com***

No comments:

Post a Comment